Archived Boards > Journey to Hiigara

current status?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Colonol Dekker:
Feel free to produce assets, there are enough hyper-fred-capable members on here to generate missions :D

assasing123:
In that case i will start pouring out some ship ports today later in about 1 hour and half once i m home, probably will get the R1 heavy cruiser first <3 love those cruisers! and then the R2 Assault frigate. will post them here later for people to try them ( will make them flyable turrets being target controlled )

pecenipicek:
note, do so without the ships having thousands upon thousands of tiny ass textures, k?

assasing123:
is 8 textures acceptable for the heavy cruiser? :) I think I can reduce it to 5 just give me a second to try my hand on 3dmax and see what I can do about those turrets made from 4 objects.

pecenipicek:

--- Quote from: assasing123 on July 05, 2012, 07:06:29 pm ---is 8 textures acceptable for the heavy cruiser? :) I think I can reduce it to 5 just give me a second to try my hand on 3dmax and see what I can do about those turrets made from 4 objects.

--- End quote ---
no.

4 textures per model. 1 diffuse, 1 specular, 1 glow, 1 normal, end of discussion. (for hw1, normals are nonexistent anyhow.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version