Archived Boards > Blackwater Operations

Meson Cannon, under construction

<< < (2/4) > >>

MatthTheGeek:

--- Quote from: Raven2001 on November 19, 2015, 08:49:15 am ---and you all know what this is ;)

--- End quote ---
<- this?

X3N0-Life-Form:
^ Actually my guess was a proper ship version of the meson cannon seen back in Derelict.

Raven2001:
It's actually this:

--- Quote ---GTD Golgotha

A radical departure from traditional GTVA destroyer design, the Golgotha has been designed in the post-Capella age. As such it has been designed to take on the largest and most powerful Shivan destroyers and juggernauts and win. The Golgotha's main weapon is an experimental Meson cannon, harnessing immense power and focusing it into a cohesive energy beam many times more powerful than any conventional beam cannon. Somewhat faster and more heavily armoured than an Orion-class, the destroyer carries only two fighter squadrons (less than half of a normal complement). Nevertheless, with a suitable support fleet nothing can rival the Golgotha's destructive power. The crews of this vessel have not nicknamed it the 'giant killer' without good reason.
--- End quote ---

Droid803:

--- Quote from: X3N0-Life-Form on November 22, 2015, 08:30:39 am ---my guess was a proper ship version of the meson cannon seen back in Derelict.

--- End quote ---

That is 100% correct

Nyctaeus:

--- Quote from: Raven2001 on November 22, 2015, 10:10:27 am ---It's actually this:

*snip*

--- End quote ---
Meh, Boss. I don't believe You didn't get the joke :P

I love this ship. It's awesome :D!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version