Archived Boards > Blackwater Operations

Past, Present and Future

<< < (2/3) > >>

Raven2001:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on May 07, 2018, 12:11:05 pm ---Is is possible to quantify the number of ships that still have to be made? AFAIK BWO was supposed to have 40 ships or so, but it hasn't been said how many are still in (my favorite ship for example got dropped :( ) and how many of them are complete.

Also, how much work has to be done on the missions? If I got that right, they're currently mostly "outdated/incomplete gameplay wise" and require work on the writing side. Does that count for some missions, arcs or the entire campaign?

--- End quote ---

40 ships?! We never had intentions of having that many assets. It's around 20\25.
I'll check it once I get home later today.

Hard to tell how much work it's needed for the missions since I'm not a freder. But yeah those issues apply to pretty much the whole campaign, in one form or another.

Nightmare:
I probably mixed up ship's- and mission number... :nervous:

--- Quote from: Mongoose on May 07, 2018, 12:50:19 pm ---Pay this man!

--- End quote ---

Good idea. :D

Still wondering but is this

--- Quote from: General Battuta on May 07, 2018, 11:12:53 am ---Agggh I so want to just take a month and do the missions up right. If only I had infinite money and time  :(

--- End quote ---
a realistic estimate? A month isn't that much time, even for Battuta...

General Battuta:
**** if I know, probably not

BlackDove:
Yeah, Raven's word is law when it comes to assets. I have had a few people ask me about that, but I just defer to him on that one.

Battuta: How much money? :)

General Battuta:
It’d need to be a couple grand, probably payable only on completion, but I’ll be open for projects once I get this book turned in and my latest Bungie work finished. PM me if you want to discuss further.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version