Archived Boards > Blackwater Operations

Some BWO discussion (formerly PS story)

<< < (2/13) > >>

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Gloriano on March 28, 2020, 02:45:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: Nightmare on March 28, 2020, 02:38:06 pm ---So that is the PS plotline and not an unrelated project by Ace?

--- End quote ---

Ace had his own project with Twilight and sequel was supposed to be Babel Effect (i think BWO ended having some of the plot trough)

--- End quote ---

AFAIK Babel Effect wasn't about anything Sol-related (and hence set before BWO- though of course not excluding the possibility that some parts of the plot ended up in BWO) so this is either PS or a different campaign.

starlord:
I’m still hoping that something could be done regarding the limbo BWO is currently in so that this continuity could have some form of closure.

General Battuta:
It could be finished with a couple fredders and a couple months' work.

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 28, 2020, 08:13:54 pm ---It could be finished with a couple fredders and a couple months' work.

--- End quote ---

Is the "we need everything in HTL" a thing of the past now? AFAIK (what doesn't need to mean much in terms of BWO) there was still some old stuff.

General Battuta:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 28, 2020, 08:13:54 pm ---It could be finished with a couple fredders and a couple months' work.

--- End quote ---

Pretty much my stance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version