Author Topic: Updated UPDATED readme :)  (Read 4266 times)

Offline LAW ENFORCER

• Turret Fiend
    • http://www.armouredstar.com
Updated UPDATED readme :)
I hug my motherboards (ABIT AT7-MAX2, ABIT NF7-M, MSI KT400) BEFORE I put them in! (and hope they dont die:nervous: )

also my graphics card...

and sometimes my RAM... if its fast stuff

and the chair but thats accidental....
Conflict GRDLA:
Operation Return To Riker
www.ARMOUREDSTAR.com - the latest site is not finished yet!
[What we have here is the source to the Freespace ENGINE, not the Freespace GAME. By allowing the ENGINE to support all kinds of cool stuff, we're allowing the creation of all new GAMES] - TurboNed

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Originally posted by LAW ENFORCER
I feel sorry for you... I sure everyone does... :(

Ahh... Don't feel bad.  I'm getting a Athlon XP pretty soon with a kick butt video card.  Even though it's for my son, but he's just a senior in high school and will not take it with him to college as of now.  So I can play with the new system for a while before he takes it with him.  [Sigh]

Offline redmenace

DO ALL YOUR SHOPPING THROUGH PRICEWATCH. I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH.
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Shkeeshki... Watch the caps lock bro...

Bold works good enough as it is. And Bold Italics[/i] is effective too...
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
rampage: build a new computer

*walks off uttering explicatives about newbies*
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
Dang...the $600 i'm selling at work have a PCI and AGP slot in them...and these are the mini-ATX ones from ASUS.  To not have that really hurts (Sorry to rub it in).

Time for a new machine :)
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Originally posted by Kazan
rampage: build a new computer

*walks off uttering explicatives about newbies*

[Does a Reality Check on Self]  Um...  I have been planning to build a new system for the past three years but that meager teacher's salary is just enough to support my large family.  A new computer was not considered to be an necessity until now.

The reason that I bought my current system from Best Buy for $550 three years ago was because my family was going through some hard times.  If not, I would've constructed it three years ago.

Offline Raptor

• $Shots: 2  Number of shots, used for shot gun effects (when mixed with the FOF tag). Can be used with the new "cycle" flag as the number of points that will fire at a time.

Say, would this make twin firepointed turrets on cap-ships fire both barrels at once, or is it 2 shots from the same barrel?

At some point I must get around to posting that list of SCP things I would like to see done....
...There ought to be something surreal about a Zoid offering romantic advice...and yet there is not. It seems perfectly normal that the Liger is giving Bit advice on relationships, and it shouldn't, but it does. Dangit man, you've confused me again.[/I]
NGTM-R review of one of the chapters in my fanfic story :D Story is here! -> 'Ancient Legacies'

Someone mentioned Graphics cards, so I'll point out that Voodoo cards actually work with Freespace 2 :eek2:

I'm scared too.
Why do people keep pointing guns at me?

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
fs2 was optimized for glide.  noone here knows how to program any glide (or has any way quickly to test it :blah: )so it has no new graphics features
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Raptor

Originally posted by EdwinDLT
Someone mentioned Graphics cards, so I'll point out that Voodoo cards actually work with Freespace 2 :eek2:

I'm scared too.

So? I was using a Voodoo 3 myself until a while back.  Now I have a NVIDIA TNT2, but I do have a little glitch that is odd....:doubt:

And BTW, where can FS_open 353 be downloaded, if it's ready? Is it bug free yet?
...There ought to be something surreal about a Zoid offering romantic advice...and yet there is not. It seems perfectly normal that the Liger is giving Bit advice on relationships, and it shouldn't, but it does. Dangit man, you've confused me again.[/I]
NGTM-R review of one of the chapters in my fanfic story :D Story is here! -> 'Ancient Legacies'

Offline Solatar

Find Phreak, and get it from his siggy.:yes:

Offline redmenace

Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat