Author Topic: TrackIR dont work anymore..  (Read 2885 times)

Offline larkis

TrackIR dont work anymore..
Hello. :)

I foudfn this game a few days ago and i like it really much. I love the new Battlestar Galactica Series and this game ist just perfect. :D

i actual fly with a Thrustmaster T.Flight HotasX and with my TrackIR 5 Pro Device.

Yesterday i fly the first time, fly the tutorials. All works great, i configure my stick, can look around the cockpit with TrackIR.

Today my first problem that the F2 Executables was not on the Game root folder anymore. i reinstall the 1.4 patch and can start the game on normal way. But it doenst use TrackIR anymore. First i Check TrackIR itself but it runs normaly. Also TrackIR list Freespace 2 and Beyond the Red Line on the title List. But when i start Diaspora the green Light on the camera dont go on and ingame headmovement is not tracking.

its really annoying cause without TrackIR flying is less fun as it could be. :(

Hope somebody could help me. :)

I think i tried a complete reinstall of Diaspora...

Offline newman

Re: TrackIR dont work anymore..
Exe files shouldn't just disappear or move by themselves, something very odd is going on here (unless you accidentally moved stuff yourself). Can you confirm that a file called "scptrackir.dll" is present in your game root folder? If the exe files got moved, it's possible this file was moved as well by the same mysterious force :)

Anyway, "you think" you tried a reinstall doesn't really help us much - either you re-installed or you didn't. If you did, the problem should really be solved. Since a reinstall takes a few minutes I'd suggest trying that, at least you'll be sure you did it this time :)
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!
Did you run your Track IR software in background before running the game ?

Offline larkis

I think disappairing is cause of my anti-virus protection scanner.

When i first installed Dispora it says there is a worm inside of the game. After instaling it, the scaner put the exe files in quarantine and wont give it back. After 2 reinstalls, i deactivatet the scanner for intall. (to explain i installed diaspora first on my laptop with the same AV-Scanner and from the same download location. so its a error in the scanner) installed it and could play.

When i restart today the exes was gone away again but nothing in quarantine. :D

i reinstalled the patch to get the exes back.

Maybe it works after reinstall.

But its really really a great game. :D

@Metaldestroyer
Sure. I first start TrackIR, check functionality and then the game.

Offline newman

Can you confirm that a file called "scptrackir.dll" is present in your game root folder?
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline CenturionModel0005

• Original Centurion
I have Tracker IR 5 with Pro head clip all I did was start it and then start game and it worked
I am using TrackIR_5.2.beta.02.exe and it works perfect