Author Topic: What would you like to see on the web page?  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Sticks

What would you like to see on the web page?
Hey there, I'm helping out with the SCP web page effort and was wondering what the community would like to see there in terms of features and content.

Check out the page, it has been updated, and tell me what else it needs.

Let me know, and it just might find its way there!
"Napalm is good as a quickfire solution, literally..." -- cngn

"Shh... [Kazan's] schizophrenia allows him to multitask." -- Goober5000

Why am I still coding at 12:35am?

SCP: Templum sanctus ingeniosus

Offline redmenace

A little more in the way with help with CVS and visual C++. As well as additional names of the modules for checkout.
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
I would like to see an auto-compile thingy, any time one of us makes a comit the source tree gets compiled and uploaded some were, I have no idea how to implement this and know it is probly a huge bed wetting nightmare to try and set up, but it would be cool none the less
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Sticks

The problem with that is twofold:

1. I don't have shell access

2. I think warpcore is using linux, so that would make it rather hard to compile it for windows.

Also, redmenace, help in what regard? What questions need answering?

Does anyone have the names of all of the checkout modules? I know fs2_open and fred2_open. Are there any others?
"Napalm is good as a quickfire solution, literally..." -- cngn

"Shh... [Kazan's] schizophrenia allows him to multitask." -- Goober5000

Why am I still coding at 12:35am?

SCP: Templum sanctus ingeniosus

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
I'd like to see a page listing all builds with their version number and date, perhaps even redmenace's "n" builds, as well as any support materials such as versions of the launcher.  There would also be a brief description of what changes are specific to each build, ie changes over the latest release build.  You could also indicate which coder is responsible for compiling each build, ie. "r" is by Phreak.

Later!
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline redmenace

well I was just saying I had to guess about fred2_open to get the code to download. But just a little more info on getting started such as the sdks needed. Also a little more of a note of what is working and not working currently(technichally this is covered by bugzilla but maybe some updates. Get people to use the .Plans stuff. Just some random thoughts.
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat