Author Topic: 'Lost Cause' demo Now Released  (Read 7530 times)

Offline aurora_energy

• Adrift in the never ending void
Re: 'Lost Cause' demo Now Released
I couldn't protect the support ship either, no matter how many times I tried on easy.
The support ship is suppost to die... or if your a legendary pro you could face down 999 waves of 3 wings of 6 fighters.
thats why the directives list does not show how many fighters are left. because if i programmed it properly, when the enigma is destroyed the shivans would break off and show as objective failed.
The NTF flew Ulysses fighters. Probably not out of preference, but of necessity.
I always thought the ntf produced their own ships, but stole some orions as capatals. and thats why their database is out of date.
Also, in the briefing the Knossos portal is marked as an SC Cain on the briefing screen. 
WTF?
BTW. You haven't sent me the scripts yet. Your English grammar and spelling mistakes need to be improved.
Sorry... Ill get em first chance. cant now... my com doesnt have internet... and also b4 you ask, no this is not my computer... its my dads.

and is everyone happy with the mirrors?
Imagine awakening, and hearing the heartbeat of the galaxy for the first time.
It is like a cloud, a mist that drifts from living creature to creature, set in motion by currents and eddies.
It is the eye of the storm, the passions of all living things turned into energy, into a chorus.
It is the rising swell at the end of life, the promise of new territories and new blood, the call of new mysteries in the dark.

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: 'Lost Cause' demo Now Released
Not really.  FileCrunch isn't any better for me than FilePlanet.  You might as well just attach it to a post.