Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2032 times)

Hey guys just wanted to say hi and commend you on the work so far. As a sometime BtRL flyer I look forward to this experience. In looking at the info I saw a possible holiday release. Did this indeed happen and if so where can I download. Thanks for the prospect of getting back into a viper and good luck.

Offline newman

Trust me, if there was a release out, we'd make it very, very clear on where the download is, you wouldn't have to ask..
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Lt.Cannonfodder

• Digitalous Grunteous
We promised a holiday release?  :wtf:

I'm afraid you are still going to have to wait for a good while, there's bucketloads of work to be done. We plan to make R1 considerably bigger than the original BtRL demo was and thus it also involves a lot more work in almost all areas of the game. And work = time, which many of us seem to be in short supply of, myself included.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
We promised a holiday release?  :wtf:lves a lot more work in almost all areas of the game. And work = time, which many of us seem to be in short supply of, myself included.

Some of the fans assumed there would be one and wouldn't be dissuaded when we told them it was very unlikely.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Ah my bad. Totally understand that this is a hobby for you guys. Thanks for giving BSG fans something to look forward to.

Offline Shade

Oh I'm sure we can swing a holiday release - As long as we get to pick the holiday :D
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.