Author Topic: How'd you do it?  (Read 1769 times)

Been playing Inferno (congrats on that, it feels so different to FS2 I sometimes forget it's a mod and not a new game) and I noticed something.  

Is it my imagination, or did you get one of the briefing themes to play during a debrief?  If so, how do you do it?  I've been trying for ages, but I don't have the first clue how to go about it.
#Bal kote, darasumm knte,
  Jorso'ran kando a tome,
  Sa kyr'am Nau tracyn kad, Vode an#

- Traditional Mandalorian war chant

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
You just select it under the "debrief" section in FRED2.

Offline Exarch

Actually there is no means to change debriefing music in FRED2. All you can do is add .wavs for any voice acting you have. FS2 automatically plays one of three tracks (FS2_DB_01/02/03.wav)during debrief, depending on whether you did excellent, barely won, or failed. What you might have run into was one of the debriefing themes being used for briefing, since that *is* possible - though I don't know if it's actually done anywhere in Inferno. If you still want to modify the themes played during debriefing, you can either go talk to the SCP people, or you can replace the existing themes with three of your own by the same names, in which case FS2 should use those instead.

Nope, I'm pretty sure I heard it right - and I'm sure Derelict did the same thing.  But maybe that's just me.
#Bal kote, darasumm knte,
  Jorso'ran kando a tome,
  Sa kyr'am Nau tracyn kad, Vode an#

- Traditional Mandalorian war chant

It has something to do with it being a red alert mission.

Sid.