Author Topic: HTL Centaur  (Read 14847 times)

*note the smiley*

so are you being sarcastic, or saying something particularly nasty and just rubbing it in with a smiley? I'm 'on probation' in these forums as it is. No offense, but i dont need any more heat on me. I'm trying to keep a rather low profile.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Okay, tone it down you guys.  Snail, your comment was a little bit provocative, so watch it.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
It was a joke... Guess it wasn't very funny. :o

Okay, tone it down you guys.  Snail, your comment was a little bit provocative, so watch it.

Only 'a little bit' provocative?

So does that mean i can call others a dick, but its only a teency-weency little provocative? It's the internet, sarcasm isn't really picked up. From the look of it, he used that smiley to add insult to insult.

I can't help but feel wrong done by. You say 'tone it down', but i did nothing wrong. I've been on my best damn behaviour, trying to repent and not do anything stupid or make myself look like a noob, and now i get this.

It's wrong. Just plain wrong.

I apologized to you, you said its cool, and now you're playing favorites. You didn't even bother editing his post to block out swearing. I mean, if you find it okay for people to call eachother dicks, then i guess you wouldnt mind if i call you a dick would you?

Yes, you would.

But obviously you have no problem at all with people calling me a dick.

It's only a joke if the other person finds it funny. You really shouldnt make jokes at other peoples expense, but hey, i'm free game. It's open season on my ass ! Go ahead, make a joke, call me a dick, the admins wont mind!  :mad2: :mad: :hopping:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 03:59:26 pm by Vasudan Commander »

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Dude, I already sent you the apology.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter

Only 'a little bit' provocative?

So does that mean i can call others a dick, but its only a teency-weency little provocative? It's the internet, sarcasm isn't really picked up. From the look of it, he used that smiley to add insult to insult.

I can't help but feel wrong done by. You say 'tone it down', but i did nothing wrong. I've been on my best damn behaviour, trying to repent and not do anything stupid or make myself look like a noob, and now i get this.

It's wrong. Just plain wrong.

I apologized to you, you said its cool, and now you're playing favorites. You didn't even bother editing his post to block out swearing. I mean, if you find it okay for people to call eachother dicks, then i guess you wouldnt mind if i call you a dick would you?

Yes, you would.

But obviously you have no problem at all with people calling me a dick.

It's only a joke if the other person finds it funny. You really shouldnt make jokes at other peoples expense, but hey, i'm free game. It's open season on my ass ! Go ahead, make a joke, call me a dick, the admins wont mind!  :mad2: :mad: :hopping:

Jesus Christ, calm down. Stop taking everything you think is said against you so personally. Really, you say you're trying to repent but you're basically carrying on about how you think the admins are all against you. That kind of talk COULD get you a "Get the hell out" message or something along those lines.

Calm down, chill out. RELAX. This stuff is better kept to PMs.

And I hope you realize that ":p" is used to indicate jokes, dude. It's meant to INDICATE sarcasm.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 12:53:58 am by Cobra »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Eh. Me and Snail sorted it out, so we're cool now. I'm not going to get heat on me over a damn support ship.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Calm down, chill out. RELAX. This stuff is better kept to PMs.

Yeah, we've got it all sorted out with PMs.

Why bother HLP'ing FreeSpace? I mean, it's not exactly the newest game you know.

HERESY!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 01:41:35 pm by haloboy100 »
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Herecy ain't a word.

Idiot.

#6  :D

And yes, it is (i just spelt it wrong. i'm correcting it). Ever play Halo 2?

The point is snail is a heretic.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

I'm a heretic too, but i dont give a crap.  :p

Offline Snail

• SC 5
You can pour salt on me, but you just find out it's one of my holograms that strangely seem to have very real guns.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Were can i find this HTL Centaur?(I want to make a mission were 100 of them jump in and ram a Orion). :lol:
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Were can i find this HTL Centaur?(I want to make a mission were 100 of them jump in and ram a Orion). :lol:

lol...
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I thought of that idea a looooooongg time ago, Hades.

Hey thats actually a good idea! Use support ships as kamikaze ships! They're loaded with spare weapons and ammo for Alpha 1, so why not send a few into other ships !  :lol:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Because using fighters with afterburners packed with bombs do the job better.

Offline lefkos

• your Hardstyle music producer
:wtf:
whats the point of that?
why dont you make some  kind of rescue mission than ?:P
than the centaur or other  supportships are finally helpfull etc..
you maybe in the whole freespace expercience of my life i called them 8 times or less   :rolleyes:
Music is an expression of our inner creativity.

:wtf:
whats the point of that?
why dont you make some  kind of rescue mission than ?:P
than the centaur or other  supportships are finally helpfull etc..
you maybe in the whole freespace expercience of my life i called them 8 times or less   :rolleyes:

Ya, being a sitting duck trying to rearm isn't worth getting your missiles back.
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.