Author Topic: Hitman: Blood Money  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
(I didn't find it in the forum, so I decided to post it. If it is already posted, I don't care, because I didn't see it. :P)

Anyone play this game? I feel it's a MAJOR improvement over the first three Hitman games. The interaction system is more streamlined, you can walk up to an object and a menu item pops up for a certain key/button, rather than having to hold down button/key X and selecting the action from a menu.

And as a plus, you can use syringes filled with poisons, either to sedate or poison your targets. You can sedate/poison the target/bystander (to get their uniforms. :D), or sedate/poison food or drink to do it in a more subtle way.

Another addition is the ability to plant RU-AP mines (undectable anti-personnel mines) around. You can stick it in a wedding cake to take out one of your targets when he goes to get a taste of the icing (or sedate/poison it. ;)), you can plant it in a gift and give it to your target... *bang* You can also plant it on winches or anything similar to create accidents, such as a chandelier falling on top of someone, or "poor support" for light stands. ;)

Also, NEWSPAPERS! At the end of every mission, once you're done tallying up your costs and getting your final rating and earnings, you get a newspaper telling you how well you did. And, if you leave witnesses, they can give "descriptions" on your appearance. The more brazen your tactics, the more likeness to what you really look like. :D

I actually gave this game a 9/10, as it does have twitchy AI at times, but I was playing on an XBox, so...
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
yes, I've played it. it was kinda fun. I'm on the white house level now. Will take it up again when I get some free time.
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
yes, I've played it. it was kinda fun. I'm on the white house level now. Will take it up again when I get some free time.

It's a real ***** to get into the vice president's office. finally i got fed up, took a guard's uniform, waited for the VP, and poisoned him. :nervous:

The best level is easily Flatline. :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta