Author Topic: Anyway to use cheats and fly Shadows or Vorlons?  (Read 2027 times)

Anyway to use cheats and fly Shadows or Vorlons?
I am sorry if that has been asked before but are there cheats in this game and if so what are they and in addition any way to fly the Vorlon or Shadow vessels?

Thank you

Re: Anyway to use cheats and fly Shadows or Vorlons?
Should be the same as in retail FS: https://wiki.hard-light.net/index.php/Cheats

Cheats don't let you fly different ships though. You would have to create your own mission, or if they are not tagged as flyable craft then you would have to edit the table files.

Shivans view most other species the way we view infectious diseases. They think they are doing good by curing the universe of them. After all, no one mourns the fate of smallpox.

The Final War For The Multiverse

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
This would be a very simple mission edit. If the missions are changed and the campaign isn't, it would probably allow the player to fly almost any mission in any ship as long as they did it via the techroom. It might be worth checking if that isn't already the case.

The other choice is to play one of the campaigns which allow you to fly first one ships.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline wesp5

There are actually two mini campaigns in which you can fly Vorlon and Shadow fighters and I have made both of them compatible with the latest TBP and Zathras in my Unofficial Patch. The campaigns are called "Guardian of Light" by Darkmaster and "Dark Children" by Vidmaster and you can get the patch which includes them here: https://www.moddb.com/games/the-babylon-project/addons/the-babylon-project-unofficial-patch