Author Topic: Babylon 5: The Road Home  (Read 1563 times)

Offline den5

Babylon 5: The Road Home
Straczynski's secret project, and this not to the Babylon 5 reboot. The exact date hasnt yet announced but it seems to be this summer.

https://www.theverge.com/2023/5/10/23718851/babylon-5-the-road-home-animated-movie-synopsis-cast

Offline wesp5

Re: Babylon 5: The Road Home
Oh no, not another multiverse! Until now I really liked about Babylon 5 that it's time travel was a closed loop and nothing like the multiverse mess that already destroyed the Star Trek, X-Men and MCU continuity...

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
So that's what was behind the acronym. Colour me intrigued.
But then again, I might not be able to get see thanks to region locking and ****.

Continuity is overrated.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline den5

Offline den5

« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 12:12:22 am by den5 »

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
[Shameless Self-Promotion]
I wonder if he'll end up HERE.
[/Shameless Self-Promotion] :D
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I was hoping they would revisiting the "last stand"-timeline, even briefly, to help sequence the glimpses we saw since Season 1 - and they do. It's a win even if everyone looses :)

Not so sure about the animation style, exterior shots look good, people look over exposed - but we will see

Ps. I always wanted to turn the "last stand in dark timeline" into an arcade experince but re-working the Shadows to fun to fight turned into too much of a chore...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 02:41:48 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Honestly, I think this is the very best one could hope for after all this time. Bar the reboot of course.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.