Announcements > Announcements

Wing Commander coverage?

(1/14) > >>

Fury:
It has come to our attention that there is some interest to see HLP Wing Commander discussion boards. This poll is to measure how much interest there would initially be and if that is enough to create Wing Commander discussion boards.

It has long been a topic of discussion among us admins whether we should actively pursue covering other games as well. In the past there has been a few attempts with this, such as I-War 2 boards for example. But since IW2 never gained a big and active community, the boards here died as well. It is also much more difficult to try to cover already established and well-known franchises such as Wing Commanded which already have communities with long history. However, it was brought to our attention that many members in already existing Wing Commander communities would be interested in alternatives due to many reasons which often are specific to their current community. I feel that we may be able to offer that alternative they are seeking by being the friendly and active community that we are.

The HLP admins will leave the decision to you, the community and any visitors from other communities who'd like to cast their vote.

Edit: This poll is now closed and final decision can be read from this post.

Mefustae:
If methods of acquiring the WC games up to around WCIV are presented a la the way FS2 is now, then i'd be all for it. :yes:

aldo_14:
I have no strong objection to any option.

achtung:
Hey, if it helps our community grow, I'm for it.

IPAndrews:
I thought WC hated FS?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version