Announcements > Announcements

Highlights are back!

(1/9) > >>

Sandwich:
In case you missed them (didn't we all? :)), the Highlights are back, front and center on the main forum page. I'll be working on getting them integrated into the frontpage soon.

If you see something that's highlight-worthy, just use the "report a post" function for now. Remember to state that you think the post is highlight-worthy, and ignore the whole "this post is evil" feel the forums give you in the process. Us humans know the difference between quality and crap. :p

Update by Kalfireth:
Some people, myself included, have had a problem where the highlights can display incorrectly (as ugly rows rather than columns) in Firefox. I've found that force-refreshing (view - reload) fixes the problem as it forces your browser to reload the information. If anyone has any problems with the formatting, please message me.

Update by Sandwich:
The highlights should now display properly on the mainpage in IE7. Like Kal said, force-refresh if it doesn't look right.

Cobra:
Well, it's about damn time! :D

Taristin:
I liked them better the way you originally showed me. This way looks too cluttered and makes the boards too much longer :/

spartan_0214:
Maybe if you 86ed the pictures....

Mr. Vega:
Yeah, they were much better arranged horizontally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version