Community Projects > The FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project

RELEASE: Procyon Insurgency

<< < (3/21) > >>

CP5670:
The HTL Kato, Zakros and Reshef look good and would fit in well. The Phaistos plays a minor role and the player only sees it once briefly (or possibly not at all), so it's no big deal if it remains the way it is. The Akrotiri is good but looks somewhat different than the PI version, and would require a fair amount of tweaking with the mission 17 cutscene and its camera positions. I would like to see it in there but am hesitant to change it, as it took a huge amount of effort to make the cutscene work correctly with the original Akrotiri's physics and collision properties.

The HTL Amun looks excellent and is one of my favorites. I can make slight adjustments to the textures to make it look like the PI version.

The four ships with the new dockpoints are only used in mission 15, and the player will usually be too far away to see them in detail. I'm wondering if it's worth changing them. Other appearances of those ships already use any new models in the MVPs. This should at least be easy to do though, by copying over the dockpoints in PCS2.

I also noticed that the new Arcadia model is not the same dimensions as the original, which required moving stuff around a bit in mission 16. I made an alternate version of that mission.

CT27:
It's cool to see PI's original author back and working on an update.

CP5670:
This should be good to go now. The nebula mission had some new AI issues that took me a while to figure out, but I think I have managed to work around them.

Now I just need to find a place to upload it. My nukelol page doesn't seem to work anymore, and I can't get into my moddb account either (can't remember password and it uses a now defunct email :p).

CT27:

--- Quote from: CP5670 on August 09, 2014, 07:42:56 pm ---This should be good to go now. The nebula mission had some new AI issues that took me a while to figure out, but I think I have managed to work around them.

Now I just need to find a place to upload it. My nukelol page doesn't seem to work anymore, and I can't get into my moddb account either (can't remember password and it uses a now defunct email :p).

--- End quote ---

How about Freespacemods?

Nyctaeus:
MediaFire is your friend as well :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version