Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Dimensional Eclipse

New Stuff for DE!

(1/3) > >>

AndrewofDoom:
To put it shortly, it's alive...for the most part. Progress has been fairly slow. Missions have been churning out very slowly and I've been slacking. But today I got some work done on the mod! I'm finishing up Droid's model of the new Euryphaessa since he's lost all his software. RIP. And then there's me with my middle mouse button being broken so rigging is going to be a pain in the ass if not impossible. Time to breathe life into this forum!

At least we're still more alive than Stellar Assault. Poor thing.

Lykurgos88:
Looking fabulous!  :pimp:

Cobra:

--- Quote from: AndrewofDoom on October 15, 2016, 12:10:35 am ---At least we're still more alive than Stellar Assault. Poor thing.

--- End quote ---

SHOTS FIRED

I was honestly under the impression that DE was done. Finished. Completed. 100%.

Glad you see it's still bring worked on. I really need to replay this.

Lykurgos88:

--- Quote from: Cobra on October 19, 2016, 12:49:23 am ---
--- Quote from: AndrewofDoom on October 15, 2016, 12:10:35 am ---At least we're still more alive than Stellar Assault. Poor thing.

--- End quote ---

SHOTS FIRED

I was honestly under the impression that DE was done. Finished. Completed. 100%.

--- End quote ---

There already was a single mission from Act 4 included in original release, so I always thought it was going to continue...  ;7

Destiny:

--- Quote from: Lykurgos88 on October 19, 2016, 04:55:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: Cobra on October 19, 2016, 12:49:23 am ---

--- End quote ---

SHOTS FIRED

--- End quote ---

There already was a single mission from Act 4 included in original release, so I always thought it was going to continue...  ;7

--- End quote ---
Act 4...you mean YuriFessa? Did we include it in by accident...

...no? Then, I guess there's a reason why it's chucked in with C2-1~6 :P

BUT! Here's a preview of Act 4's proper first mission on the left side of the screenshot below (in the little window).  I was watching the holovid so I didn't notice theMarquisandsmashedintoitheadonnowI'mblackingout (pay attention to where you're driving)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version