Author Topic: I need help with Neverwinter Nights - Language problem  (Read 2050 times)

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
I need help with Neverwinter Nights - Language problem
Hello,

I just bought Neverwinter nights. It was quite hard to find, and I could only find the original game ( forgotten realms ). But here's a problem- the game is in russian! I don't understand russian well enough to play it.  :(

I know that the game is very moddable, and I was hoping that you'd help me to AT LEAST change the entire texts in game so that they're in english. Please! I don't want my money to go "down the toilet".

If someone can help me and package up the files needed to make it into english, please tell me. A lovely addition would be if you could package up the voice files too.

Please! The fate of the GTVA my game depends on you!

Offline Daeron

• The guy playing with a mouse
Re: I need help with Neverwinter Nights - Language problem
I remember helping someone with this before who had a German version of NWN and wanted to switch to English. It was fixed by sending just the one file which contains all the text.

Most likely the dialog.tlk file which is in the NWN folder.

EDIT: Try copying this file into your NWN folder. http://www.2shared.com/file/3789903/dca57b7c/dialog.html
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 11:25:53 am by Daeron »
Yarrrr! there be ony two ranks of leader amongst us pirates! Captain and if your really notorious then it’s Cap’n!

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Thanks a lot!  :) My friend sent me that file, and it works! All's in english, except for the cinematics and voice files.

Offline Daeron

• The guy playing with a mouse
Glad to be of help. :)

You could try the Vault, http://nwvault.ign.com/ , for the voicefiles actually.
Yarrrr! there be ony two ranks of leader amongst us pirates! Captain and if your really notorious then it’s Cap’n!