Author Topic: The Expanse  (Read 1721 times)

Offline leoben

New show on SyFy. I was very skeptical after the first episode, starts slow, but has now picked up in pace, and it seems like a carefully thought through story, with no clear cookie-cutter stereotype characters. The writing and acting are sloppy here and there, but I see a lot of potential. It also made me think of BP as the Martians and Belters represent separate societies from Earth...

Anyone watching the show? Thoughts?

I know Battuta is and probably some other people on BP who I don't remember, but it's not available outside the US.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline TacOne

• Dabbling Modder
Having seen the first episodes and read all the books, I'm curious to see where they'll go with this.

Offline Gee1337

• Sh!tlord/Human Garbage
I know Battuta is and probably some other people on BP who I don't remember, but it's not available outside the US.

Get an Android box... (athough there are ofc the other back handed methods) :)

I've been having a watch and it is beginning to pick up the pace and tension... but there is definitely no clear cut protagonist, antagonist, hero or anti-hero.
I do not feel... I think!