Author Topic: Bloody HOTAS!  (Read 901 times)

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
So that's another poxy T-Flight HOTAS X broken. Same problem as the previous one - it keeps registering movement when there is none. Grrrr... and since I had to shell out £120 this month already renewing my website hosting I can't get a new one until payday. Very annoying. I might go for the T-Flight HOTAS 4 next time. Sifgly more expensive but hopefully it will last longer - plus it fixes the 'X's dead zone of doom issue.
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline Det. Bullock

• Madman in a box.
So that's another poxy T-Flight HOTAS X broken. Same problem as the previous one - it keeps registering movement when there is none. Grrrr... and since I had to shell out £120 this month already renewing my website hosting I can't get a new one until payday. Very annoying. I might go for the T-Flight HOTAS 4 next time. Sifgly more expensive but hopefully it will last longer - plus it fixes the 'X's dead zone of doom issue.

The difference is mostly the console compatibility, PS4 controllers must have the touchpad which makes them more expensive IIRC.
"I pity the poor shades confined to the euclidean prison that is sanity." - Grant Morrison
"People assume  that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,  but *actually*  from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more  like a big ball  of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Thankfully I have figured out a workaround - I went back to using a HOTASAMAK set up: Hands On Throttle And Stick And Mouse And Keyboard 😂 It will do for now.
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]