Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FRED Academy

[FA] - New Campaign Ideas (retail)

(1/9) > >>

karajorma:
I know this may seem premature but although the SCP campaigns have plenty of slots left there is only one empty slot left on the retail campaign.

Rather than having anyone twiddling their thumbs I thought it better to get the next round of campaign submissions underway now.

Unlike the previous set which campaign gets made will be decided by a vote. As I said before I was only dictatorial about the last set because voting takes time and I wanted to get moving quickly. :)

Basically this thread is for submitting ideas. When we need to decide which campaign gets chosen I'll put up a poll and people can vote.

As before the more complete the campaign idea the better. If you've got missions designed you're more likely to get my vote :)

TopAce:
I would like to receive feedback on this plot. I had already posted it once.

--- Quote ---You are a pilot on board an unimportant destroyer(let's say GTD Kelleps, just to give it a :cool: name) which is tasked with the destruction of a larger cargo depot and its defences, but an NTF/Shivan destroyer interferes. It is the best to face this destroyer as soon as possible to kick the Shivans/NTF hard. In the first mission, you hinder some freighters/transports from transfering more cargo containers to the site. While you are away from the GTD, it comes under attack by some bombers, which cause some damage to it. Destroy the cargo and help the Kelleps in taking down the bombers. The next mission should be the direct assault on the cargo depot, but unexpectedly, the evil enemy destroyer jumps in and threatens the Kelleps. There is no choice, but to escape. The next mission should be a tactical engagement: As there is no enough weapon(bombs and bombers) on the Kelleps to destroy it and the Kelleps is damaged, you have to disarm the enemy destroyer's main beam cannons. You fly a LIGHT bomber in this mission and you are armed with the Stiletto or Trebuchets. Unfortunatly, the enemy destroyer escapes but you chase it on. The last is a RED alert mission, there the Kelleps will help you, you must finish your job and let the Kelleps destroy the enemy destroyer.
--- End quote ---

karajorma:
Sounds reasonable as far as the acion goes. Could use more backstory though.

magatsu1:
was the PVD Anvil ever destroyed ? I always liked the idea of it reapperaing (maybe in the Nebula, maybe not)

TopAce:
You can only destroy the Anvil if you fly well. You can easily suppose it survived the Great War.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version