Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Inferno

Inferno: Nostos Discussion

<< < (31/32) > >>

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Rampage on July 05, 2018, 02:31:31 am ---The purpose of this thread is to discuss Inferno's recent release, not to troll other members.  Please take your trolling elsewhere; thank you.

And Bryan, since English is obviously not your mother tongue, I wrote you a PM in a language you can probably understand better.  谢谢。

R

--- End quote ---

Bryan Sees English is fairly OK from what I've seen, he just has some ideas that seem strange or out of place sometimes. If he asks something like "do you use PBR assets" I'll awnser to the best of my knowledge, if he comes up with things like "did you tested on a recent nightly built?" (something most should testers do, and that also touches my little job there), he'll get only a semi-serious awnser. :rolleyes: I dunno, but his post could also be interpreted as "I'd like to apply", so I felt like asking. :blah:

asyikarea51:
So purely on a whim I decided to put the two Mihos and the MediaVPs Ulysses from top to bottom in FRED.

Okay, it's not that good an excuse for bad piloting (I still couldn't shake the feeling that I got hit easier in a Mihos vs a Ulysses though), but wow you could almost fit the entire Ulysses within that U-shape gap at the front, I did not expect an entry-level fighter to be that big in size especially in comparison to the Herc3, the Claymores, Ereshkigal... and while the zod Mihos is of similar size, it still looks to be just a tiny bit bigger which makes it worse...

I also didn't expect the Banshee to be bigger than the Perseus Adv, but I suppose if it was already like that in R1, I won't care too much for that I guess.

The other thing that :wtf: me was the size of the pilot in the Mihos, wow he's tiny like it's so spacious whereas Ulysses pilot looks like he's crammed in there... OTOH the zod Mihos, while crammed, still.. seems... believable...? Pilot model sizing =\ :nervous:

5thAce:
Amazingly well done and definitely worth the wait! I can't wait to see the nemesis, it's one of my favorite capital ships ever. So a few things I've noticed, EA beams seem to be much weaker than their GTVA counterparts, is this because of Vasudan involvement in in creating GTVA beams? Also was the mission "slow moving target" based on the mission "nemesis" from the original inferno? There are a lot of similarities between the two. A suggestion I would make if possible would be to have the support ship bring your hp back to at least 50%, given that some of these mission are quite long. 

starlord:
By the way, out of curiosity, I was wondering if this thread was still relevant and if atmospheric missions were still a thing in Nostos.

https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=89764.msg1786115#msg1786115

If so, might it be possible to see a few of the ground models?

JSRNerdo:
There's at least one atmospheric/terrain mission in INFR2 but it won't use any exclusive ground-based assets. The EA tanks and bases were never completed and scrapped after Lepanto's departure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version