Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

Just Another Troubleshooting Thread

<< < (2/56) > >>

m!m:
Also, if this is your first time compiling FSO then you should follow this guide. That contains a list of all packages that are required for compiling the engine.

praseodym:
Now compiling works, thanks. Didn't remind my own Wiki article (some parts of it) for compiling from source.

https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Spiele/Freespace_2/Installation/#Vorbereitung

https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Spiele/Freespace_2/Installation/#Quellcode

In combination compiling was possible (32bit libraries and the libraries from the HL wiki). 32bit users should also install both respective lists of dependencies.

jedi19941:
Using 3.7.4 build.
No animation appeared. Where it would appear, i was showered with a ton of error message then there's just the dialogue box and the background.
And all model was invisible except for it's engine flames

the attached 3.7.5 apng build shows the animations correctly, but it ignores the screen resolution setting in the launcher and switch to low resolution (1024x768, i think), and models are still invisible.

Switched to 3.7.2 Final build and i could play the fighting level normally. But it still showers me with error everytime dialogues with animations comes up.

Screenshots taken from the apng build

[attachment DELETED!! by Strong Bad]

niffiwan:
You'll need to use the apng builds, otherwise (as you've seen) you'll get errors messages all throughout the VN missions.

Can you please grab the apng debug builds from here:

--- Quote from: Axem on March 31, 2016, 08:43:15 pm ---Click here to grab them all!

--- End quote ---

And then please post your fs2_open.log file.  Instructions on how to do this can be found in this post.

Axem:
Aw, sorry to hear you're having trouble. :( I hope we can find the problem with those debug builds niffiwan linked to so you can enjoy the mod!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version