Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

Stuff we saw on youtube! (redux!)

<< < (23/26) > >>

Colonol Dekker:
*amnestics..........

Androgeos Exeunt:
Watching a classic.

-Joshua-:

Abigail Thorn moving away from the teacher and into the researcher.

-Joshua-:
So I would post Hbomberguy's critique of Deus Ex Human Revolution here but it's three hours, thirty-three minutes and thirty-three seconds long, which is way to ****ing long for my tastes (even though I did watch it in one sitting, err)...

Instead I have a podcast for y'all! Behind the Bastards, a podcast that looks into ... bastards, like Tsar Nicholas II, Hitler and Stalin, but also some lesser known people like King Norodom Sihanouk (the king of Cambodia before Pol Pot took over). It's, in short, a history podcast, and I find it very interesting because it either dives into lesser known people or lesser known aspects of well known people.

The currently running series is highly interesting becuase it focuses on protestant christianity in America, and why and how a lot of it got corrupted by the very people that Jesus Christ opposed. It's something I've been wondering about for a very long time.

Scourge of Ages:
HBomb and Robert Evans are two of my favorite creators on the internet. You ever listen to Secretly Incredibly Fascinating? It's by Alex Schmidt, one of Robert's old coworkers and he guests sometimes there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version