Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 580875 times)

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
Thanks rev, server updated :)

In other news, 1.2.5 is going to be released today or tomorrow, however it'll be a snapshot-only release for a few days so that bukkit and MCP can catch up (according to jeb_)
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Another busy day...

Shown Hojo around my new kingdom.
Built a new railway system to tommos giant treehouse... passes by Old TrashMania so I'll add a junction at a alter point.

Built a springboard atop his tree for some EXTREEME DIVING (max height). And a lake to jump into. Filled the pool with XP as incentive (and caused a slowdown). Poor JC missed the pool.
Enchanted a lot of items.
Enacted a small zombie apocalypse with JC and tommo. Notihng like spawning a 100 zombies and fighting them off.

Fun day.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I' m planing a zombie apocalypse event.

People gather in a location (let's say Old TrashMania), have 10 minutes to prepare...After that I unleash an army of monsters. Literaly hunderds. 
Your goal: survive.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
I think I'll just build stuff
"No"

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Almost forgot: New railline from New to Old trashmania more-or-less done.

From new Trashmania station to the half point, then take railline to tommo's. From there there is a switch at half point to Old TrashMania

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
Upgraded mine to 1.2.4 as well...

In short, i came.

Spoiler:
i'm using spoutcraft on my client. holy **** its awesome
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Did more work on the Deimos:

Ignore that seriously ugly angle patch  :nervous:

Heres the rest of it:

Shot of the whole work area:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 03:34:33 am by KyadCK »
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
Just noticed there's a heap of newly generated terrain in The End, with pine trees growing all over it but only end stone..no dirt. Did you put that there qaz? Or is it some fortunate chunk error bug?
When Australia burned.

Together since the world began, the madman and the lover.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
1.2.5 is out!

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:14:35 pm by deathfun »
"No"

Offline rev_posix

• Administrator
  • I have the password to your shell account...
    • Trials and Tribulations
1.2.5 is out!

Great....

EDIT: Not so bad, bukkit already has a RB
http://dl.bukkit.org/downloads/craftbukkit/view/01026_1.2.5-R1.0/
Yep, and the way it was designed, 1.2.4/5 servers and clients can talk to each other, so it's not a case of holding off on the update until the server is updated as well.
--
POSIX is fine, as is Rev or RP

"Although generally it is considered a no no to disagree with a mod since it's pretty much equivalent to kicking an unpaid janitor in the nuts while he's busy cleaning up somebody elses vomit and then telling them how bad they are at cleaning it up cause you can smell it down the hall." - Dennis, Home Improvement Moderator @ DSL Reports

"wow, some people are thick and clearly can't think for themselves - the solution is to remove warning labels from poisons."

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
There seems to be something weird going on with the server at the moment.  The sun is stuck in a seemingly-infinite loop just after sunrise, and changing the state of any redstone devices (even a pressure plate) will keep them stuck in the new position.  Some sort of crazy time warp magicks, apparently.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
There seems to be something weird going on with the server at the moment.  The sun is stuck in a seemingly-infinite loop just after sunrise, and changing the state of any redstone devices (even a pressure plate) will keep them stuck in the new position.  Some sort of crazy time warp magicks, apparently.

water is also buggy/laggy
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
Rawr server just went down, water/redstone bugs had fixed themselves before it went down though.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:24:26 pm by Grimper »
When Australia burned.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
Rawr server just went down, water/redstone bugs had fixed themselves before it went down though.
I'd accidentally left a time-lock on from last night, quicky disabled it this morining before breakfast, I shall try restartibng the server now
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
Dun suppose buildcraft would be a viable addition to the server..to aid in getting some automated systems up and running : o ?

Just testing the water atm tho, will get more info and arguments sometime later, plus it needs to be updated first.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/682920-110-buildcraft-2212-312-blueprints-pipes-quarry-auto-crafting-building-engines/

Also is dynmap coming back any time soon?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 07:40:04 am by Grimper »
When Australia burned.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
It would be pretty damn awesome to get dynmap back, since then I can start nagging everybody with screenshots of unidentified structures that need labeling. :p

I threw pece's new server info into the first post, just because.  Not that I go there, but that Necro-whoever's server looked like it had been down for several days, so we may want to remove that.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 05:38:27 pm by Mongoose »

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
Rawr server down.

EDIT:

Rawr server up.
The empty, empty server.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 06:05:39 am by Grimper »
When Australia burned.

K, I stole my friend's minecraft account a few months ago, so I'd love to play with you guys. I'm a little confused though; what server should I join?
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
K, I stole my friend's minecraft account a few months ago, so I'd love to play with you guys. I'm a little confused though; what server should I join?

If you want to join a server that's just started, go with Pecs
If you want to join a server that's been up for a long while, has cool buildings everywhere, and building space you need to claim through generating new terrain, go with Qaz's

Wow I kinda sounded a little one sided there... but it's what I did. I walked a long ways to get my own private little area
"No"