Author Topic: The TDFx Apocalypse....  (Read 33679 times)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: The TDFx Apocalypse....
No No No! I mean with the Punisher split into four beams with a quarter of the power each. That way it could attack multiple targets.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
That would still be stupid, unbalanced and unrealistic.

Not really, that wouldnt be completely unbalanced, you know its called testing, Play around to MAKE it balanced, SNail, Just saying "no stupid" makes you look like a jerk and a dumbass, no offense, But to those who wish it to be done, Git-R-Done, Looks like you wont be getting help from the pros so work on it yourself

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Lots of people hate me for those types of comments. Sorry.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
How would it be unbalanced?  :confused: It would be the same amount of power as the punisher, just split into four.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
That would be cool, but still unrealistic...

Hehe who am I to talk, MT has more unrealistic stuff than that... :nervous:

Is this Apocalypse ship really powerful enough to be a serious threat to the Icanus? From looking at the .zip files, it doesn't appear to be... (and yes, I do realize those files are a beta version.)
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I've just checked and the answer is... 'No.'

However, our Sol people are much more advanced than the EA and in a war, our guys would win, hands down. :D

Offline Koth

• Join the NTF! We have cookies!
However, our Sol people are much more advanced than the EA...
Interesting, but you'd better come up with a good explanation for that. I don't see how Sol could become a OMGWTFBBQ pwnz0ring
system.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 12:59:36 pm by Koth »
The Signature is a Nuke!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I would tell you the reason but I can't since that's a huge spoiler.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures

Shivan tech? Ancient tech? Methane powered beams? :lol:

Shhh! He doesn't actually have a reason. He just says that to make us think MT still has any life in it at all.  :nervous:

*runs away*
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Hunter... or the hunted?

Offline Snail

• SC 5

Shivan tech? Ancient tech? Methane powered beams? :lol:

If you can figure out the following code you'll get the answer to your question:

i LIkE pie bECAusE It IS ReaLly COol AnD tHERE aRe dIFfEReNt TYpeS LIkE SHePHerDS PIe and PUMpkIN

Offline Darius

However, our Sol people are much more advanced than the EA...
Interesting but you'd better come up with a good explanation for that. I don't see how Sol could become a OMGWTFBBQ pwnz0ring
system.

By moving away from an unsustainable expansionist military policy to a utopian society where poverty, inequality and greed fall to make way for the search for true enlightenment and what makes us quintessentially human?

....Well, it's what I'd do.  :nervous:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
By moving away from an unsustainable expansionist military policy to a utopian society where poverty, inequality and greed fall to make way for the search for true enlightenment and what makes us quintessentially human?

:wtf:

Uh-huh...

Decoding that code is a really big spoiler.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
i LIkE pie bECAusE It IS ReaLly COol AnD tHERE aRe dIFfEReNt TYpeS LIkE SHePHerDS PIe and PUMpkIN

I've just checked and the answer is... 'No.'

However, our Sol people are much more advanced than the EA and in a war, our guys would win, hands down. :D

So you're saying that Sol would beat Sol in a war?

Offline Darius

There's a proper code in there?

*reads sentence again*

If you guys read everything, EA kicks the shivans asses. From what i have figured they are no longer humans but a sort of hybrid cybertech race now, Seems as being attacked on entrance back to Sol, they no longer view us as allies meaning, well theres something different about them. Thats what i figured, not unless some virus broke out and they mutated into like ancient/terran hybrid. Which would be royally kick ass. But yeah, Read through all the fictions.

Offline GenericCorvette

• Lolikyon~!
IIRC, the EA are some inhabitants of Sol who eventually allied together and started becoming hostile to outsiders and non-EA factions. Mega uber cybertech virus mutation hybrids of doom sound a bit too cliche/cheesy to be true.
:|