FreeSpace Releases > Scripting Releases

Custom Mission Roles Gauge v0.4

<< < (2/3) > >>

wookieejedi:
Ah right, I forgot to change the fonts from 4/6 to 1/3. I just updated the script and it should work now! No custom fonts needed. Alternatively, if you use a recent nightly then this issue will also go away (as I fixed that bug in the engine a month or so ago, too).  :)

Colt:
All's good now!

wookieejedi:
New version out that expands the custom sexp functionality by allowing FREDers to change the title, separator character, update entries, add number entries (including variables), clear the entire list, and add/update/remove entries in bulk. Also cleaned up a few code framework aspects.

Colonol Dekker:
I'm sad that nobody else has heaped praise on this..
--- Quote from: wookieejedi on June 17, 2020, 01:38:30 pm ---New version out that expands the custom sexp functionality by allowing FREDers to change the title, separator character, update entries, add number entries (including variables), clear the entire list, and add/update/remove entries in bulk. Also cleaned up a few code framework aspects.

--- End quote ---

Not everyone is script savvy and this allows fredders tonnes of creativity if they're not script au fait,  thank you 👍👍👍

Iain Baker:
Sweet! Anything that provides info and helps maintain situational awareness gets a yes from me :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version