Author Topic: RELEASE: Rogues! (8-mission minicampaign)  (Read 19203 times)

Re: RELEASE: Rogues! (8-mission minicampaign)
Same here, downloaded.
Many thanks!

A second version which features compatiblity with mediavps 4.4 has appeared on Knossos, but it won't start because of an error saying "No executable was found for this mod"

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
It was set to use the 21.0.0 build. Now I changed it to "Mod default". Check now.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Still not working

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
I can run it on my end, so I have no idea what's causing it.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
A second version which features compatiblity with mediavps 4.4 has appeared on Knossos, but it won't start because of an error saying "No executable was found for this mod"

As i never use Stable builds on Knossos, it may work if you change the Build Preference to Nightlies if you did not use that already.
And as far as i can tell, it was not set to stable by TopAce, who should have access rights to my rereleases.

Or it is maybe set back and forth if both are editing the mod with different build preference  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 07:07:34 am by Novachen »
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.