Author Topic: There Will be Blood (in Heaven)  (Read 1193 times)

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
There Will be Blood (in Heaven)
From #bp:

[21:38] <@The_E> Yeah, but he can't stand against the industrial might of STEELE!
[21:38] <rk|mibbit> there will be blood
[21:39] <rk|mibbit> the Steeleworkes
[21:41] <redsniper> my beam reaches acroooooos the solar system
[21:41] <Maverick> >.>
[21:41] <@Battuta> lolololol redsniper
[21:41] <redsniper> and I shoot your frigate! I shoot it up!
[21:41] <redsniper> (pew pew)

:nervous:

In case you don't get the reference.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: There Will be Blood (in Heaven)
Pilots and gunners... I've traveled over half our Alliance to be here tonight. I couldn't get away sooner because my new ambush was coming in at Saturn and I had to see about it. That ambush is now killing at a rate of about eleven thousand Buntus per mission and it's paying me an income of about five thousand belly laughs a week. I have two other ambushes in the works and fifteen on my resume. So, admirals and captains... if I say I'm an ambush man you will agree. You have a great chance here, but bear in mind, you can lose it all if you're not careful. Out of all men that beg for a chance to set up an ambush with your ships, maybe one in twenty will be an ambush man; the rest will be Severantis-that's men trying to get put morality between you and the ambush-to get some of the body count that ought by rights come to you. Even if you find one that has talent, and means to ambush, he'll maybe know nothing about ambushing and he'll have to hire out the job to SOC, and then you're depending on a hotshot that's trying to rush the job through so he can get back to assassinating Elders. This is... the way that this works.