Author Topic: UEF vs SD Lucifer  (Read 13244 times)

Offline -Norbert-

Maybe in terms of damage per seconds (though as I said, they look to be pretty even in that regard to me), but HReds do more damage with a single salvo for sure.... on medium anyway.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Where are the statements? They're not in the links, seriously, I have never ever seen such material.

Argument from ignorance is a logical fallacy.

There's been people posting inference of it based on the Collie's existance, but again, that could quite easily be a gamble on commands part.

Considering the amount of foolish mistakes GTA and GTVA command especially have made over the course of FS1, ST, and FS2 it's not really solid evidence even if they were to say it in the cutscene, which, they do not.

If you'd actually read the threads involved you'd notice that Battuta, myself, Snail, and others have pretty thoroughly debunked the "command is an idiot lulz" meme.

I'll do so again for your benefit if you like. Point out Command's mistakes! No seriously, go on, do it.

The entire issue is swept under the rug in FS2 because of the advent of the massive damage tag, which isn't shielding, and is never hinted to BE shielding, but basically does the same functional job from the players perspective except for the occasions where they're bombing, and most of the bombing missions in FS2 are very piece meal and unpolished compared to a vast majority of the others.

What does this have to do with anything? We're talking about the Lucifer being invincible/not-invincible. This is at best tangential and at worst a total red herring. It has little or nothing to do with the question. It's not even discussing the right game.

So yea, the reason you couldn't find it after your 'hours' of searching, is because as far as I can tell, it doesn't exist.

Okay, so now you drag out a straw man. I spent 'hours'! Right. You keep thinking that. It was a weekend, I'm not wasting hours on searching for a thread on a weekend. I dropped maybe thirty minutes.

BP, which isn't canon, has beams piercing shields, and I wouldn't be too surprised if some of the more powerful UEF weaponry could 'puncture' the shields too, but realistically speaking, that's BP canon. Not Retail.

So basically you deny the existence of AAAf/AAAh/SAAA, and also that the following people are lying or mistaken. (I'd make the list longer but it's a workday and I've gotta go be on the clock.)

Jeff in recent times.
Icefire in 2004.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
There might have been an interesting discussion here, too!