Community Projects > The FreeSpace Port Upgrade

Hi res fs1 ships vp?

<< < (4/4)

jr2:
You can use DDump + Frontend to backup your discs, it works pretty good...  also ISO Recorder v2 (unofficial Windows Power Toy) will do this, and also burn the images... anyone else have suggestions?

S-99:
He should just take the plunge with dialup and using an fs2 torrent to get the images back if he can't ressurect his copies. He has dialup, but torrenting is reliable, and not always the fastest way to get something (on my ****ty campus net most of my torrents stay at 5kbps half the time before it completes). It would work fine, it's an easy way to find fs or fs2, and it is resumable.

jr2:
I suppose... but as long as the label side of a disc is unharmed, you can resurface the other side (the bottom side) until it becomes good as new... you just may have to do it more than once (sometimes alot more than once)!

MP-Ryan:

--- Quote from: jr2 on March 20, 2007, 12:52:05 am ---You can use DDump + Frontend to backup your discs, it works pretty good...  also ISO Recorder v2 (unofficial Windows Power Toy) will do this, and also burn the images... anyone else have suggestions?

--- End quote ---

DoISO.  It's open-source, IIRC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version