FUBAR-BDHR:
Installation instructions:

First
-Download Zathras 2.6
--ModDB
--Download.com

Second
-If you already have an older version of Zathras
--Rename or backup your existing Zathras directory then extract the archive in your TBP directroy it will create a new Zathras directory.

-If you are installing for the first time
--Just extract in your TBP directory.

Thrid
-Grab the appropriate 3.6.18 builds and updated launcher from the release thread.

Fourth
-Run the launcher and select Zathras as the active mod.

That's all there is to it. 

Known Issues:
-Warning about the tech description of the Brakiri 57mm in debug builds.  This is an old bug that was not caught before.  It is fixed in this version of Zathras but there is no way around the warning as it still reads the 3.4b weapons.tbl with the bug first.

Slasher:
Are there ships other than the Thirdspace fighters that have shields?

FUBAR-BDHR:
Yea for some reason the Dilgar Thorun does as well. 

wesp5:

--- Quote from: FUBAR-BDHR on January 17, 2013, 02:52:24 am ---Yea for some reason the Dilgar Thorun does as well. 

--- End quote ---

Ah, so that is the reason why the Vorlons have so many problems with the Dilgar in the Guardian of Light mission. I will disable the shields there manually, but I would recommend to remove them completely using Zathras. It looks to me as if this ship was added with Zathras anyway, and Dilgar using shields makes no sense to me. After all, even the EA managed to defeat them ;)!

Otherwise I played some missions with Zathras 2.6 to test the new beam colors and had no issues whatsoever except for the Brakiri warning :)! But I again noticed that some asteroids in the first Dark Children mission explode like ships. I suspect that they actually are ships looking like asteroids, because they serve as targets. So how can I give them an asteroid explosion?

FUBAR-BDHR:
I would disable the shields on the Thorun but they are very minimal and were included in 3.4b.  Removing them would change balance so not really an option at this point. 

If you can confirm it is the individual asteroids and not the field ones file a mantis ticket and I will get it fixed. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version