Hosted Projects - Standalone > Public Development

Fiction viewer

(1/2) > >>

FUBAR-BDHR:
I've noticed that we added the ability to use this feature awhile back but lack any entries for it.  Not sure if there were any ever made or if I lost them along the way.  If they do exist can someone send them to me. 

Vidmaster:
When RaiderWars and EMW-Demo were designed, the feature was not available. The only user-made campaign that could have used it is "The Relic". Which, to my knowledge (I voice-acted), was never considered.

0rph3u5:
I made the needed interface stuff back then because I planned on using it in Osiris. But since I stopped with FREDing last year, it is just a loose end from a time I still had ridiculus plans.

EDIT: To be honest I made the interface stuff from a template provided by member of HLP, still searching who it acutally was... from what I can piece together now the template was provided by The E

Lorric:
EDIT: Scratch that. I just realised where this was posted.

General Battuta:

--- Quote from: Lorric on March 20, 2013, 03:05:20 pm ---Are you asking if anyone used the fiction viewer in a campaign? The Wing Commander Saga prologue campaign uses it.

--- End quote ---

This is a TBP forum. Many campaigns have used the fiction viewer, but as we are in TBP, the discussion is about TBP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version