Author Topic: Lorric finally gets himself banned - Split from On storing stuff other than project files  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Lorric

Lorric finally gets himself banned - Split from On storing stuff other than project files
Actually I suspect he will. Your posts in particular take up an inordinate amount of my time as you get reported more often than the next two users put together.
I was actually talking about getting him admin'd.

How is that my fault? I'm not the one doing the reporting...

And there is an element of seriousness to that. As far as I'm aware I've been out of trouble for quite some time now.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: Lorric finally gets himself banned - Split from On storing stuff other than project files
How is that my fault? I'm not the one doing the reporting...

And there is an element of seriousness to that. As far as I'm aware I've been out of trouble for quite some time now.

The very fact that you're for the most part clueless about the sheer level of disruption you leave in your wake is part of the problem. I'd suggest going to PM's on this issue cause I have no interest in derailing yet another topic because of your inability to stay on topic but I'm not going to be online much over the next week so I have no time to spend on another long discussion where I have to tell you how to stop being a pain in the community's backside.

So I'm just going to say one thing and leave it at that. Before you post ask yourself if you really believe that anyone is interested in what you have to say. The comment I initially replied to is a great example of that. Why would anyone want to load this thread again if this comment

You won't be able to blame me. :p

is the only new one on it.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:31:17 pm by karajorma »
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Lorric

Re: Lorric finally gets himself banned - Split from On storing stuff other than project files
So I'm just going to say one thing and leave it at that. Before you post ask yourself if you really believe that anyone is interested in what you have to say. The comment I initially replied to is a great example of that. Why would anyone want to load this thread again if this comment

You won't be able to blame me. :p

is the only new one on it.

You tell me. You replied to it. :)

Anyway, I don't want to pm with you. Your mind was closed to me last time.

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Thanks for proving my point so perfectly Lorric. Take a week off to think about it.

Offline Lorric

Thanks for proving my point so perfectly Lorric. Take a week off to think about it.
Please don't.

I do ask that question. I was trying to lighten the mood. Note the improvement in stream of content posts.

EDIT: And the post in question was meant to be humourous, that's why.

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Make it a month.

EDIT: In case anyone thinks that's overly harsh, Lorric was already hovering on the edge of a ban over an issue I was discussing with Zacam.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:20:43 pm by karajorma »

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
A week will do please.
A month kind of wrecks the forum game. :/
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Actually he's lucky to have avoided the year off that was under discussion. Sorry about the game but he's been enough of an annoyance on multiple occasions to fully deserve some serious time off.

Hell, he's still derailing the thread and he can't even post any more! :p

Offline Axem

Can Lorric be put in monitored post mode where admins/mods can approve only the relevant game posts?

I know Battuta was in that mode for awhile and the forum kept bugging me about approving his stuff for the Diaspora forum.

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
He could be. If he posts on any board other subject other than the forum game though, I'll permaban him.

EDIT : Warning given.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:56:35 pm by karajorma »

Offline yuezhi

• no u
  • ¿¡you dare defy the commodore‽
:blah:
Oh my God
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ
ϟGreat Tin Can Run (Download
☭Gods and Conquerors  - mission design, tech descriptions, sounds; currently 5% Book of Invasions(reserved)☭

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ︻╦╤─   Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂          ☻/         This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████].       /▌          Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...     / \          Youtube if you are with us!

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Makes me wonder how close I've been to get banned for the kind of disruptions this was split from. :p

Offline Nakura

• Zombie Heinlein
    • Rebecca Chambers Fan Club
EDIT: removed
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 12:12:34 am by Goober5000 »

Offline yuezhi

• no u
Umm, 'kay. So we know what you look and sound like.
What's the purpose of your post?
You're not hammered, or are you?
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ
☭Gods and Conquerors  - mission design, tech descriptions, sounds; currently 5% Book of Invasions(reserved)☭

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
It was intended as a PM.  I've removed the content of the post.

Offline Nakura

• Zombie Heinlein
    • Rebecca Chambers Fan Club
Sorry to see Lorric potentially going. He always seemed like such a nice fellow to me.

Offline yuezhi

• no u
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Okay, i think that's it for this thread then.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns