Site Management > Site Support / Feedback

important wiki matter: please post thoughts

<< < (2/12) > >>

Mobius:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on October 29, 2020, 02:06:44 pm ---May the Aeolus page please be unprotected so I can add the veteran comment 'little in the middle but she got much flak,' a harmless joke which has become a perfect synecdoche for HLP nerds' willingness to blow things wholly out of proportion.

--- End quote ---

The last time I checked, more or less explicit vulgarities were not allowed as per the Veteran Comments Policy. There are many ways to rephrase that and make it look professional.

Also, is that quote based on this song?  :wtf:

Aesaar:

--- Quote from: Mobius on October 29, 2020, 02:15:15 pm ---The last time I checked, more or less explicit vulgarities were not allowed as per the Veteran Comments Policy. There are many ways to rephrase that in and make it look professional.
--- End quote ---

There is absolutely nothing explicit or vulgar about the phrase "little in the middle but she got much flak."

Mobius:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on October 29, 2020, 02:22:42 pm ---Just lock this dump thread already

--- End quote ---

This thread may still have a purpose should someone come by and propose tangible changes to that Wiki article. Tangible and relevant. Judging from the replies however, it seems it's going the opposite direction.

mjn.mixael:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on October 29, 2020, 02:24:47 pm ---I just want to post my VC jokes :(

--- End quote ---

I'm all for VC jokes.

qazwsx:

--- Quote from: BlackDove on October 29, 2020, 02:18:39 pm ---**** Battuta, I think he's on to you. You're trying to demean women by pointing out the Aeolus' flak features, aren't you? That's been your goal for the past 5 years. Bad Battuta. Bad.

--- End quote ---
sir mix a lot promotes a healthy body image and so should the HLP wiki.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version