General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Is It Possible To Use The Knossos Luncher Offline?

<< < (3/6) > >>

mjn.mixael:
Herkie, let me know when you get a Knossos account setup. I will add you as a mod author for the Aftermath campaigns on Knossos so you can take them over and upload as you want.

herkie423:

--- Quote from: mjn.mixael on May 23, 2022, 11:15:05 pm ---Herkie, let me know when you get a Knossos account setup. I will add you as a mod author for the Aftermath campaigns on Knossos so you can take them over and upload as you want.

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much, MJN.

EDIT: I will send you a PM if I do.

herkie423:
BAD NEWS

I can't get the Phone to PC USB tethering to work! For internet connection. According to SamSung, it is very easy. Bull****.

I spent hours tinkering with my PC, my phone, searching in Google for instructions and fixes. None of them work.

Damn, I must be in a parallel universe where everything doesn't work.

I give up... I guess Knossos is not for me. :(  :banghead: :mad:

herkie423:
Sorry, MJN.

I guess I can't get that Knossos account set up. My PC is wierd. Everything in my universe is wierd.

Mito [PL]:
Now, could you describe exactly what is the issue that you're facing? Have you followed, for example this tutorial?

There's an alternative though, you could just get a second-hand USB WiFi receiver for your computer. They should be rather cheap, especially used.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version