Author Topic: hud pong  (Read 11633 times)

Offline Vretsu

still working on hudpong. so far:

textures
better physics

Screenshots.  :doubt:

Ha, I've always wanted to use that smilie. Now my wildest dreams are...no...longer...my dreams...?

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
taking you awhile there, takashi. hudpong took me a whole 2 hours to program and im sure one of the scp coders could make a better version, from scratch, in about 15 minutes.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline takashi

• Better than TrashMan
its the image creation that takes time. seriously. im not going to settle for an 8 bit mara fighter.

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
You should be able to use the renderTechModel() function to draw fighters at whatever size you want.

I'm not sure, but I think you might also be able to render them to a texture to reduce lag. That's probably going a little beyond where you are at in scripting, though.
-C

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
ive never been able to get rtt to work at all it seems. its probibly faster just to draw them on the hud directly, ive done it before when trying to get my 3d shield gauges to worrk.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline takashi

• Better than TrashMan
what 3d shield gauges?