Author Topic: Borderlands 2  (Read 1326 times)

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
These people know how to make a god damned trailer

It makes me want to buy the game. Then again, I was sold at at "B" considering how much I enjoyed the first game split screen experience with my brother
However... they better improve the chat system online. That was bollocks and made me want to chew my gonads off
"No"

Offline Mikes

Heard it's gonna be on Android.

Gonna take a wait and see attitude on it frankly.

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
I had to be talked into the original, but I had a good time playing it with friends.  They need to turf gamespy though.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
HNNNNNGH
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
I enjoyed the hell out of the first game when I finally decided to take a look at it and (Later) General Knoxx, and even dragged two others that I know into it.
After seeing the trailer, I'll play the sucker and preorder this; I don't see myself being disappointed with this release.

Then again, it's been about two years since I last had any real shred of interest in a non-Indie title, so that's an accomplishment on its own.

Offline TwentyPercentCooler

• Operates at 375 kelvin
I enjoyed the hell out of the first game when I finally decided to take a look at it and (Later) General Knoxx, and even dragged two others that I know into it.
After seeing the trailer, I'll play the sucker and preorder this; I don't see myself being disappointed with this release.

Then again, it's been about two years since I last had any real shred of interest in a non-Indie title, so that's an accomplishment on its own.

Yeah, I was really wary of the first BL, but some friends got me to try it co-op and it was AWESOME. It seems to me that some of its appeal comes from being self-aware, like that Michael Bay commercial. "Wanna blow %^&* up with more awesome guns than even we can count? Play Borderlands!" It focused on just a few things and did them really well.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
I've yet to finish it, so I'm gonna play the hell out of it tonight.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.