Author Topic: Blue Planet musics for Sins of a Solar Empire  (Read 1071 times)

Offline potterman28wxcv

• Just a fan player
Blue Planet musics for Sins of a Solar Empire
Hey guys !

Just started playing Sins of a Solar Empire not long ago.. such a great game. I've never liked a single RTS, but this one is mad.

Anyway, I like the music in this game, but I prefered to have some epic musics like the ones in the Blue Planet soundtrack ; so what I just did is renamed some of the Blue Planet music and copied them to the Sound folder of Sins (for me under SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion/Sound)

I copied 23 musics : 10 for "battle", 9 for "quiet", 3 for "sad", and one for "pirate announcement" but you may want to remove this one since it's not really freespace related. This is no more than the musics of BP with different names.

Here is the download of the archive : https://www.mediafire.com/?117myjiv4ophp44 : unzip it to your Sound folder and you shall listen to the awesome Blue Planet music while playing Sins !

Though, note that in order to work you have to replace the existing musics ; so you would better do a backup of your Sound folder before doing anything in case you want the original musics back.

Thanks to the Blue Planet team for these awesome musics !
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 03:32:28 pm by potterman28wxcv »

Re: Blue Planet musics for Sins of a Solar Empire
Or you could have just made this into a quick and easy mod in not much more time.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline potterman28wxcv

• Just a fan player
Yes, but a mod means you can't play with those who haven't it. It would have been ok for single player, but not for multiplayer.

Offline majorvader111

• Don't Puckle With Shuckles
yeah that pirate announcement music enough said  :nod:. but like sparda said its not that hard to make this into a mod.
STRAYA... Home of Death, Trash Internet & The Police State Downunder.