Author Topic: N00bie problem...  (Read 7239 times)

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
I wanted to play Inferno...but it keeps crashing while loading one mission (the one after the Diablo got destroyed I think, or somewhere around there) and i cant continue it!! :(
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I don't get it. I play through the entire 1st Release and you guys have trouble with it. WTF?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
3.6 don't like one of the freighters, too many textures. Grab an INF build or use retail.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken