Author Topic: Looking good  (Read 5470 times)

Offline Edwin

meh, i knew it was one of the psycich women.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Pat Tallman. Actress / stunt woman / fox.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
*slaps own face* Still must get ahold of those B5 DVDs somehow. Vorlons sound way too cool for me to know nothing about them. ;)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
There are good quality rips of all 5 seasons on suprnova.org. That's how I got them. :D
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
So far, I've got every B5 video creation with the exception of the "Crusade" series, the "Legend Of The Rangers" telefilm, and whatever "The Memory Of Shadows" is, currently under developpent... indications are a silver screen production.  Also, I'm pretty sure that I've got the original format version of "The Gathering" on VHS somewhere, as the "Director's Cut" has some slight differences in some scenes.  While certain scenes or lines are completely new or extended of the original, there are some bits that were in the original broadcast, but not in the Director's Cut.  I need to have both copies.

As you may have suspected, I have the B5 movie DVD pack.  I also have seasons 1, 2, 4, and 5 which I taped off TV, and season 3 on DVD, which I purchased when I couldn't get all of that season and the channel broadcasting it stopped showing it.

Later!
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!