Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Coding - The Source Code Project (SCP)

TrackIR not working in recent builds

(1/6) > >>

Nightstorm:
Good afternoon,

I just tried out my TrackIR with the latest nightly 3/21 and it's not functional.  It turns off the ability to pan around the cockpit but doesn't work by itself.  I've not discovered yet which version is last worked in, but I can confirm it was working on 7/14/16 release.

I'm using the 64 bit build so I'll test with 32 bit next.

m!m:
64-bit builds are not supported by the TrackIR system at the moment.

Nightstorm:
That would explain why it works in the 32 bit build.  However the central HUD was "jittery"  It kept bouncing around a little bit like it was trying to center.  The slewable parts all follow your head movement just fine and I noticed that it now has the zoom capability which is very cool :)

chief1983:
I had hoped to follow up with the 64-bit DLL after we got the data we needed upon request in #974 but have kept being busy with other things.  But the info that should be needed to build a 64-bit DLL is available to any other dev interested in trying.

Cobra:

--- Quote from: Nightstorm on March 25, 2017, 11:18:54 am ---That would explain why it works in the 32 bit build.  However the central HUD was "jittery"  It kept bouncing around a little bit like it was trying to center.  The slewable parts all follow your head movement just fine and I noticed that it now has the zoom capability which is very cool :)

--- End quote ---

I actually pointed out an issue where the cockpit was glued to the viewpoint, so moving my head forward and to the sides would move the cockpit along with it, and I think that was shortly after release.

And yeah, the central HUD's going to be jittery. You kind of get used to it. I think it's the only HUD element that isn't slaved to the viewpoint, and even with the generous deadzone you get the rest of the HUD does kind of wiggle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version