Author Topic: goddes of secrets mission  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Busan

goddes of secrets mission
i'm not quite clear on how or where i could find that Asgard ship... some help would be greatly appreciated, thanx.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: goddes of secrets mission
I have no clue what you are talking about. This is a forum related to TheBabylonProject, a Babyon5 themed game. "Asgard" sounds like Stargate to me...
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Please be more specific next time ...

You are lucky I'm still lurking here (unlike some campaign FREDers - no offense intended of course) and can still give advice on missions which are four years old

If I can make any sense of the mission right now from notepad - The Asgard (an EA Skylark) is arriving once you have reached the first nav beacon in the mission ... once you reached it (and it disappeared) you only have to wait until the transport shows itself

@Vidmaster:
He is referring to one of my very old missions - from the time I was makeing that PSI Corps campaign of mine...
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
ah yes, the Black Hand. Forgot about that. Well, good then that I did not close the thread  :)  I had the strong feeling that I was missing something.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.