Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 847287 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

I know it looks like BoE, but this one is awesome :]
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline 5thAce

Is the Skotas a martian design based off of its color scheme? Also new offensive based Terran destroyer? Looking good!

It's the bling bling destroyer. :D

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Yay, Skotas is Martian design. Terran destroyer is Icelus replacement making it Terran-GTVA's line destroyer. Boreas is still offensive destroyer.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 09:53:07 am by Nyctaeus »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Wow those are hawt  ;7 Nice work Nyx

Offline mr.WHO

Is it Icelus replacement model wise (erase Icelus existence) or is it next-gen replacement (new destroyer with Icelus still existing as previous-gen destroyer)?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Is it Icelus replacement model wise (erase Icelus existence) or is it next-gen replacement (new destroyer with Icelus still existing as previous-gen destroyer)?
It's Icelus replacement. Icelus will be dropped completely from next release of Nostos. This one is called GTD Phaeton, but it may as well appear under Icelus name. She's likely to recieve new set of textures.

Offline Kiloku

• Buzzbuzz!
    • Minecraft
<snip>
I know it looks like BoE, but this one is awesome :]
What mod/campaign are these from?
Potato!

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Well, since we’re in the Inferno forum...

Offline Kiloku

• Buzzbuzz!
    • Minecraft
Damn, sorry for that. I wound up in this thread from the "Posts you haven't seen yet" page, and didn't notice it wasn't in a general FS Forum.
Potato!

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Haha, no worries, I came here the same way and had to scroll up to be sure I wasn't in Celebration of FS.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I think it's good sign. It means that this thread is not worse than Celebration in terms of quality :D

INF = a Celebration of FS

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

...and the last of EA combat craft is completed :]. Heavy bomber EAB Gagana got remodelled into monstrous variant of Medusa to breathe more FS1 spirit into EA earther faction.

Terran GTVA ships are next on the list.

Nyctaeus, you are damn talented man. Like seriously, every ship you've posted looks fantastic.

and this, boys and girls, is what happens when a medusa and x-wing make love  :p

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Bruh.

That's badass.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
...and the last of EA combat craft is completed :]. Heavy bomber EAB Gagana got remodelled into monstrous variant of Medusa to breathe more FS1 spirit into EA earther faction.

I remember the original Gagana giving me a lot of headaches when protecting the Tanen in INFR1. Here's hoping this remodelled version improves upon that. :yes:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Rhymes

• Galactic Mediator
  • Fatum Iustum Stultorum
Well if you look closely you can see that the Gagana has a couple of turrets it didn't have before, so. . .
If you don't have Knossos, you need it.

“There was a button," Holden said. "I pushed it."
"Jesus Christ. That really is how you go through life, isn't it?”