Author Topic: Adding Non-Canon Materials to the Wiki  (Read 1766 times)

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
Adding Non-Canon Materials to the Wiki
Ok I dont know if this is written down anywhere or has been said in other threads in that case sorry for posting this.

But I wonder if its ok to post NON-Canon articles in the wiki (Obviusly with a big sign NON-CANON) about say campaigns and/or user created ship models.

/Dice
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
Re: Adding Non-Canon Materials to the Wiki
Yes.
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Well. This had been discussed before.

The agreement was, I think, that you should include non-canon info that is a) in a fan-made campaign (characters, vessels, weapons, etc.) or is a well-known thing in fandom (Shivan conspiracy theories, galaxy maps, the SCP and anything related to that, and maybe popular fan beliefs life stuff about FS3)
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
Ok thx will see when I get around to it, by the way i didnt see an article about Carl  ;7
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))