Archived Boards > Neo Terra Victorious

You guys need a new fighter?

(1/5) > >>

Galemp:
[glow=gold]NTF RAGNAROK[/glow]

"The NTF Ragnarok is a redesign of the GTF Loki done when several wings defected to the NTF. After initial victories and the capture of GTVA supply lines in Deneb, it became feasable for this to be done. NTF engineers corrected the stealth flaws in the original Loki, giving it the same capabilities as the Pegasus and Ptah fighters, while added manouvering thrusters on the dorsal and ventral weapon pods give it increased manouverability. These pods add another set of primary hardpoints and increase secondary bank capacity, making the fighter excellent for hit-and-run strikes. Ragnaroks are still fragile, however, and they still use the Loki's old Han-Roland GT1 powerplant for the more powerful guns, so proper energy management is a must."

That about covers it. :) I was inspired by the Masochist fighter in Sabrewing 2, and based  it off the Loki. Eight primaries, double the secondary bank size, more manouverability and stealth capabilities, with the same top speed. Cons are that it's hull is just as weak and the shields, afterburners, and weapons are underpowered. It's quite vulnerable to the Leech cannon.
Is this a feasable addition to NTV, late in the campaign? Something to compete with the advanced GTVA fighters later on. I need someone to UV map it, however. Any takers?

Alikchi:
ABAGHAR! GABBLE ROOFTEE!!! :eek2::eek::eek2:

Yes it is. In fact, we were already using Setekh's "Loki MK 2" with 10 gunpoints..but it's just a reskin. This will be much better. I take it! For Neo-Terra!

And yeah, there has been a lack of UV mappers around the community lately. Someone to do that would be nice. A lot. I'll mail them like 10 bucks or something. Promise!

:D

Galemp:
Even better, buy them a NTF hat from the Store and ship it to them... :D

Knight Templar:
:eek: :eek2: :eek:

Nice work dude.. reminds me of a Tie Defender in an odd way.. :D

mmmmm sacreligous.... ;7

Stealth:
what kind of fighter did you have in mind?

ninja?  kung-fu?

j/k :)

very nice GE :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version