Archived Boards > The Unification War

UW Eyecandy Thread

<< < (19/21) > >>

Snail:

--- Quote from: SpardaSon21 on August 14, 2009, 04:17:27 pm ---Unlike most of the people on these forums, I'm not awaiting BWO that much, at least not compared to this or Inferno with its massively overpowered ships and weapons.

--- End quote ---
:doubt:

Inferno. Meh.

SpardaSon21:
Well, to be fair, I don't really know that much about BWO.  Its hard for me to be excited about an unknown.

Akalabeth Angel:

--- Quote from: Snail on August 14, 2009, 06:51:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: SpardaSon21 on August 14, 2009, 04:17:27 pm ---Unlike most of the people on these forums, I'm not awaiting BWO that much, at least not compared to this or Inferno with its massively overpowered ships and weapons.

--- End quote ---

Inferno. Meh.

--- End quote ---

Says the disgruntled ex-Inferno team member.

Snail:

--- Quote from: Akalabeth Angel on August 15, 2009, 05:26:06 am ---
--- Quote from: Snail on August 14, 2009, 06:51:00 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Inferno. Meh.

--- End quote ---

Says the disgruntled ex-Inferno team member.

--- End quote ---
Well observed.

Taristin:

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on August 14, 2009, 01:14:46 am ---Ya.  You can rejoin if you want though. ;)

Actually, we're incredibly close to releasing something.  Unfortunately, everybody is doing something else at the moment.

--- End quote ---

Well, having looked through my modeling folder, and seeing the meshes that I either made or upgraded for this project, I was just curious if theyre even being used.  Particularly the ones that Lightspeed textured. Im looking at the one now and while the mesh is a little crude by my more recent standards (Im rusty, but I have been trying my hand at modeling again, just not for FS specifically), the mapping is amazing on it.  I'd hate for it to go to waste.

(Coincidentally, I see that Lightspeed is still a member, despite being inactive since 2005, and yet I've gotten the boot. Nice.  :doubt: )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version