Author Topic: Hosting request  (Read 1726 times)

Offline adversarygame

• adversarygame
@ Forum Administrators:

I'd like to request a forum branch for the TC project titled "Adversary" under the forum category Hosted Projects-Standalone.
The requested forum section will be used for the projects release thread/technical support.
The project has been released on Knossos.
Screenshots are available through the screenshots tab in the Knossos details page.

https://fsnebula.org/mod/Adversary

https://adversarygame.carrd.co/

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Just started playing this thing. It's 100% legit, quality content that's tick-ticking like a Swiss watch. This guy popped out from nowhere, but insane amount of skill, work and dedication just radiates from this mod.

This project certainly deserves a home here.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Where should we talk about this new game until the new board gets set up?  Mission 2 is kicking my butt!   :p
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Pushing for a hosting request because players need to complain about the difficulty level is quite a unique occurrence.  :)

Jokes aside, I support the request too.  :yes:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Well it should have *any* kind of forum presence. From what I got this should be in the highlight section, have its own board and what else, instead there's only this hosting request in site support and all Discord posts got long burried.

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Why is there no release thread for the time being?

Have to admit, that an own forum need maybe more than only one release, that popped out of nowhere...
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

A number of recently granted hosting requests have little more than a release thread and some discussion (though this might be filled over time).

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
The number of posts on recently approved host project boards are probably not a good indicator of the importance of separate boards, or their actual popularity. Take SerRes for example, which has a bit more than 80 public posts and no less than 1.600 views on the main release thread. The board has definitely focused more traffic than expected.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Yeah, a lot of the super-old hosted projects have a bunch of threads mostly due to their age and the time between releases (if there has even been a release).  With the new hosted projects, a single active release thread can account for pretty much all of the discussion.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Done.

If there are any other requests, you know how to get hold of me.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]