FreeSpace Releases > Asset Releases

RELEASE: ECM Hercules

<< < (2/3) > >>

Galemp:
I've updated the download (with a little enhancement ;7) but I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "thruster isn't linked with Engine subsystem." I've looked through some other POFs and I don't see anywhere to do that.

Nightmare:
I usually add "$engine_subsystem=Engine" to every Thruster; might be unnecessary here because there's only 1 but I like it when everything follows the same scheme. :cool:

Edit. TBH I don't know if any of this causes issues, but reimporting has apparently removed the "properties"/"parent" from the docking point and the path.

Vidmaster:
very cool

BengalTiger:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on August 05, 2018, 10:23:41 pm ---DL'ed. :)

But shouldn't it be rather a Herc II instead? And ECM for pirates is a lidl too much IMO...

Edit: Might be worth re-importing/opening with PCS? It has 16 textures.

--- End quote ---
One can use it for anti-piracy ops too, and the Herc I would be much more available to non GTVA Navy organizations, so I'd say it's a good choice.

An old fighter chassis reused by police/security/privateers to find pirates hiding in asteroids or gas clouds...

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: BengalTiger on August 12, 2018, 12:56:04 am ---One can use it for anti-piracy ops too, and the Herc I would be much more available to non GTVA Navy organizations, so I'd say it's a good choice.

An old fighter chassis reused by police/security/privateers to find pirates hiding in asteroids or gas clouds...

--- End quote ---

Ages ago I converted one of Aldos fighter - a heavy stealth fighter with pretty much the same purpose. It's low poly but I liked the design (maybe I have a strange taste but still :D ). Probably I should release it someday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version